Paying guests only – unless alternative arrangements have been made. This includes no parties or large gatherings of non-paying guests.
Check out is strictly 10am –unless alternative arrangements have been made.
Please leave the 2 sets of garage door controllers on kitchen bench.
This a non smoking house and pets are not allowed.
Please dispose of your garbage in the bins in the cupboard located in the garage.
Bin night is Sunday. Recyclables in Yellow bin.
Please look after the environment – try not to waste water and please switch off lights, heating/cooling and other electrical appliances when you leave the property.
Be sure to lock all doors and windows when you leave the property.
Please leave the property in a clean and tidy state when departing.
Dishes are to be washed and dried and put away.
Please clean the BBQ if used.
Please report all breakages.
Please do not disturb our neighbours.
Obey Local Rules and respect the community.
Consume alcohol responsibly.
STRICTLY NO DRUGS OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES are permitted at Maryborough Park View Villa.
- No children are to be unsupervised in the pool area.
- All screen doors around the pool have automaticshutters. If any of these doors fail to close automatically, please lock anduse alternative doors. Please notify Mark if this occurs.
- Please abide by the signs located in the pool area.
Please refer to instructions for correct use of heating and cooling system, sauna and projector and sound system in the cinema.
The back door to the Woolworth’s Car-park can be used but the key is to remain in the inside lock at all times.
- Owners: Mark & Deb O’Kearney – Mobile: +61 499 868 574
- POLICE, FIRE, AMBULANCE: 000
- MARYBOROUGH POLICESTATION: +61 3 5460 3300
- MARYBOROUGH HOSPITAL: +61 3 5461 0333
Please refer to the Maryborough and District Local Book for other local numbers.